The Alliance to Preserve the Expanded Universe is a Star Wars private Facebook group that organises petitions against Disney and Lucasfilm asking them to continue creating stories based in Star Wars Legends, the brand formerly known as the Expanded Universe.
That’s the name for all the books, comics and other media based on the Star Wars films that occur outside the movies, and have been published for decades, all aligning to their own codependent continuity. Which was all rendered moot last year, the Expanded Universe closed down and rebranded Star Wars Legends, to make way for new continuity based on the new movies.
- The group’s goals are to convince Disney and Lucasfilm to continue the stories of Star Wars Legends with new Legends books, comics, and games, even if those stories are an alternate universe and to raise awareness of the line.
And in order to do that, it is encouraging its 3,694 members to spoil Star Wars: The Force Awakens in as many forms of social media as they can, unless Disney and Lucasfilm give into their demands.
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017