In 1952, Isaac Asimov wrote the story What If? about a couple who could view alternate timelines on a television set. Marvel nicked the name. But alternate histories, whether based on fiction or fact, have often fascinated and answer the very basic question – what if?
Or, in IDW’s terminalogy, Deviations. A five weekly series in March…
Ghostbusters: “In a world where the Ghostbusters never crossed the streams!” by Kelly Thompson and Nelson Daniel .
G.I. JOE: “In a world where COBRA beat G.I. JOE.” by Paul Allor and Corey Lewis
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: “In a world where Shredder brainwashed the Turtles in the early days and became their leader” by Tom Waltz and Zach Howard.
Transformers: “In a world where Optimus Prime didn’t die and was there to stand against Unicron, in the Transformers Movie?” by Brandon Easton and Priscilla Tramantano.
The X-Files: “In a world where young Fox Mulder was abducted by aliens!” by Amy Chu, Silvia Califano and Elena Casagrande.
All coming through the five weeks of March 2016
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis, Spoilers and the Lessons of Armageddon 2001 - December 14, 2018
- G Willow Wilson Leaves, Saladin Ahmed and Minkyu Jung Launch the Magnificent Ms Marvel - December 14, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Border Town in Light of Allegations Against Its Writer? (UPDATED) - December 14, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Price Of Pulling A Pull Box - December 14, 2018