Marvel Comics has been running a number of comic books based on Disney theme park rides and events. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Seekers of the Weird…. Figment was probably the breakout, but they have plenty of others to go through.
Such as The Haunted Mansion #1, from Joshua Williamson and Jorge Coelho, created with designers, producers and creative directors at Walt Disney Imagineering.
It seems that no one lives in the elegant mansion on the hill…but where then is that eerie organ music come from? Are its iron gates meant to keep people out…or keep some things in? Filled with wall-to-wall creeps and hot and cold running chills, the happy haunts of the Haunted Mansion come to (after) life like never before! Get ready to meet the 999 spooks lingering within. But be warned, they’re looking for the 1000th!
And in July we’ll get the Disney picture book, Disney Parks Presents: The Haunted Mansion, out in July, with the song “Grim Grinning Ghosts” on CD and legendary artist Kelley Jones will be creating illustrations for Tales from the Haunted Mansion Volume I: The Fearsome Foursome, the first book in an all-new chapter book series that features chilling tales about the ghosts who haunt the notorious Mansion, with eerie illustrations throughout and a three-piece cloth cover designed to look like they came straight from the library in the Haunted Mansion.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 26th March 2017 – “Iron Fist Is Off To A Good Start But We Didn’t Sell A Single Issue Of Gamora” - March 26, 2017
- Gamma Trade Show- Pokemon Pre-Releases, TCGPlayer And The Popularity Of Star Wars Destiny - March 26, 2017
- Unboxing The Second Stan Lee Box For March 2017 - March 26, 2017
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017
- Frank Cho’s Movie Poster For Scott Sava’s Animal Crackers Is A Comic Strip - March 25, 2017