Marvel Comics has been running a number of comic books based on Disney theme park rides and events. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Seekers of the Weird…. Figment was probably the breakout, but they have plenty of others to go through.
Such as The Haunted Mansion #1, from Joshua Williamson and Jorge Coelho, created with designers, producers and creative directors at Walt Disney Imagineering.
It seems that no one lives in the elegant mansion on the hill…but where then is that eerie organ music come from? Are its iron gates meant to keep people out…or keep some things in? Filled with wall-to-wall creeps and hot and cold running chills, the happy haunts of the Haunted Mansion come to (after) life like never before! Get ready to meet the 999 spooks lingering within. But be warned, they’re looking for the 1000th!
And in July we’ll get the Disney picture book, Disney Parks Presents: The Haunted Mansion, out in July, with the song “Grim Grinning Ghosts” on CD and legendary artist Kelley Jones will be creating illustrations for Tales from the Haunted Mansion Volume I: The Fearsome Foursome, the first book in an all-new chapter book series that features chilling tales about the ghosts who haunt the notorious Mansion, with eerie illustrations throughout and a three-piece cloth cover designed to look like they came straight from the library in the Haunted Mansion.
- When Alan Moore Talked About DC Comics And Watchmen Sequels…. Back In 2010 - November 22, 2017
- Time Is Broken In The DC Universe, Batman Says So (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017
- Paul Weller In Today’s Invincible Iron Man #594 (SPOILERS) - November 22, 2017
- Where Do The Marvel Universe Think The Fantastic Four Are? Iron Man And Moon Girl Spoilers…. - November 22, 2017
- Kick-Ass #1 And Metal #6 On Front And Back Of Next Week’s Diamond Previews Catalogue - November 22, 2017