Bleeding Cool broke the news back in 2014 that Amazon were looking to buy ComiXology three weeks before it went official.
Since then, ComIXology has expanded its reach, its content and the performance of its app. ComiXology Submit, its European range and sponsoring Artists Alley at NYCC are all examples.
It has however lost the In App Purchase option, as a result of Amazon’s desire not to share such purchase amounts with the likes of Apple.
But what other Amazon changes are to come? Well, either there’s been a bit of housekeeping, or there’s an announcement on the way. Because today ComIXology changed their logo, with a little branding to remind us exactly who owns their ass….
UPDATE: Ah that’s what it is.
You can now merge your ComiXology and Amazon accounts together.
You can also sync your Kindle comic books up with your ComiXology account.
Just use your Amazon detals when you sign into ComiXology and everything should be switched across.
Give it a go…
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017