Bleeding Cool broke the news back in 2014 that Amazon were looking to buy ComiXology three weeks before it went official.
Since then, ComIXology has expanded its reach, its content and the performance of its app. ComiXology Submit, its European range and sponsoring Artists Alley at NYCC are all examples.
It has however lost the In App Purchase option, as a result of Amazon’s desire not to share such purchase amounts with the likes of Apple.
But what other Amazon changes are to come? Well, either there’s been a bit of housekeeping, or there’s an announcement on the way. Because today ComIXology changed their logo, with a little branding to remind us exactly who owns their ass….
UPDATE: Ah that’s what it is.
You can now merge your ComiXology and Amazon accounts together.
You can also sync your Kindle comic books up with your ComiXology account.
Just use your Amazon detals when you sign into ComiXology and everything should be switched across.
Give it a go…
- Knockabout To Publish Chloé Cruchaudet’s Mauvais Genre As Deserter’s Masquerade - March 23, 2017
- Image Comics Confirm April Fools Variants And Add A Few More… Gwinvincible! - March 23, 2017
- Five Graphic Novels From Caliber In June 2017 - March 23, 2017
- X-O Manowar Gets Animated In New Video Trailer - March 23, 2017
- Ruff And Ready, Recreated As Nineteen-Fifties Blue Comedians By Howard Chaykin - March 23, 2017