Though original scheduled to premiere on January 5th, TV Guide reports Agent Carter‘s second season debut will be held back two weeks because President Barack Obama’s state of the union address will be co-opting the night of January 12th.
There’s an obvious joke here if one was inclined to use it.
The new season of the show brings Peggy Carter, played by Hayley Atwell, James D’Arcy‘s Mr. Jarvis and the SSR to Los Angeles. According to the official description, “even as she discovers new friends, a new home – and perhaps even a new love – she’s about to find out that the bright lights of the post-war Hollywood mask a more sinister threat to everyone she is sworn to protect.” Chad Michael Murray and Enver Gjokaj also return as SSR Agent Jack Thompson and the newly-installed Chief Daniel Sousa with Kurtwood Smith, Reggie Austin and Ken Marino and more set to appear.
Agent Carter will premiere on January 19th.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016