Adam Cook writes for Bleeding Cool…
Released to a lukewarm reception (at best), the Need for Speed reboot from Ghost Games is already on target to be patched, following feedback from the players.
Over on the official blog for the game, Ghost Games has laid down some of what will be changed, which is scheduled for November:
- More balanced ‘AI Catch Up’
- New Wrap Editor features:
- Mirror functionality
- Improved colour picker
- Hoonicorn and Morohoshi-San Diablo
- Gifted upon completion of their respective narrative threads
- First look at neons
- Early in development version on Morohoshi-San’s Diablo
- REP increase 50-60
- 3x Trophies & Achievements
- New daily challenges
- x30 new pre-set wraps
- General bugs, tweaks and improvements
That’s a hell of a lot of things to play around with. Noticeably, however, it seems they are looking into the “AI Catch Up”, which (to me, anyway) reads like they’ve listened to the complaints regarding the horrendous rubber-banding in races.
So there we go, if you’re still playing it, things will be getting better.