It is traditional each year for the President of Angoulême, the biggest comic art festival in the world, to draw a poster for the show. And so this years president and winner of last year’s Grand Prix Award Katsuhiro Otomo, creator of Akira, has done so.
He will also have a previously-unheard-of two-and-a-half hour presentation at the Angoulême theatre during the festival. During which Otomo will tell in detail how he conceived and developed Akira,which will be punctuated with video and audio asides…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018