It is traditional each year for the President of Angoulême, the biggest comic art festival in the world, to draw a poster for the show. And so this years president and winner of last year’s Grand Prix Award Katsuhiro Otomo, creator of Akira, has done so.
He will also have a previously-unheard-of two-and-a-half hour presentation at the Angoulême theatre during the festival. During which Otomo will tell in detail how he conceived and developed Akira,which will be punctuated with video and audio asides…
- September’s Vegas Fan Fusion Cancelled by Square Egg - August 20, 2018
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018
- It’s Superman vs. Dr Manhattan in November’s Doomsday Clock - August 20, 2018
- The Return of Suicide Squad: Black Files – With or Without Doctor Endless? - August 20, 2018