By Adam Cook
Critical hit This War of Mine from 11 bit studios)has been released on iOS and Android smartphones today. It’s a game well worth considering, as it has almost XCOM-like management mechanics, and while not quite as deep, they’ll accompany as you traverse a war torn country, trying to scavenge and survive.
There’s a distinct gameplay difference between day and night, as you go from managing your residents to controlling them as you enter other people’s strongholds to try and find the things you need to stay alive.
It’s kinda cool, and actually makes you think. We even gave it a special mention in our Game of the Year awards.
Note from Patrick: If you haven’t picked up the game yet, I really encourage you to, on what ever platform possible.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015