We have global news that Disney are retiring the “Slave Leia” look,or as some prefer it “Hutt Killer” look for Princess Leia in merchandising. And all started from one comic book creator on Facebook.
And despite the huge oversupply of toys of those figures that portray that look for the character, the idea that there will be no more from this iconic, if troubling image, have spurred demand for what is actually still out there.
The Star Wars Power Of The Force “Prisoner Of Jabba The Hutt” Princess Leia figure from 1997 used to sell on eBay for as little as a dollar.
Not so much any more. Today, one just sold for $20.
- Retailers Can Get a Hall of Justice Staff T-Shirt at San Diego Comic-Con - June 18, 2018
- The Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in May 2018 - June 18, 2018
- Fantagraphics to Finally Publish Conclusion of Gilbert Hernandez’ Maria M - June 18, 2018
- Now About Comics Publish Joseph Eichberger’s 1950’s Cartoons About Priests - June 18, 2018
- So… What If Kitty and Colossus Don’t Get Married Either? - June 18, 2018