When you hear the names James Franco, Seth Rogen and Danny McBride in close proximity, you might be expecting a comedy, but all three appear in the The Sound and the Fury; a film directed by Franco based on the William Faulkner novel. It tells the tale of a southern family in decline and, in another time, might appear to be a parody sketch. It is, however, part of Franco’s continuing efforts to establish himself as a director and adapt the works of Faulkner. He previously released As I Lay Dying in 2013.
The film had a small theatrical release last week and is available on certain streaming platforms now.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016