Red Giant Entertainment is a comic publisher that’s been doing some peculiar things. They have turned up in prominent spots at San Diego Comic Con, they pushed out packs of their comics for Free Comic Book Day, bound up in one offering, and have promised to send out all their comics to retailers for free making money on the advertising, stating they had 900,000 print runs
They are also a publicly traded company with various nefarious allegations about how they run their stock, with all manner of shell companies from a tight body of investigators being highlighted. I would say that it is currently a penny stock, but that would be generous.
Well the current fuss is all about whether or not Red Giant manages to launch the bagged giantsize comics for Toys R Us on the 4th November.
If so, some people will make bank. If not, the bank may break them….
- Exclusive: Gallery 13 Grab Stephen King’s The Dark Tower Graphic Novel Rights from Marvel - June 19, 2018
- Marvel, DC and Others Persuade Comic Stores to Put Spinner Racks in Other Businesses - June 19, 2018
- Chris Hastings and Salva Espin do Deadpool as James Bond For Digital-First Comic, Secret Agent Deadpool - June 19, 2018
- Let’s All Play #WhoGetsWarped - June 19, 2018
- Advance Review: Tony Stark: Iron Man #1 by Dan Slott and Valerie Schiti – Will Tony Stark Become Self-Aware As Well? - June 19, 2018