Red Giant Entertainment is a comic publisher that’s been doing some peculiar things. They have turned up in prominent spots at San Diego Comic Con, they pushed out packs of their comics for Free Comic Book Day, bound up in one offering, and have promised to send out all their comics to retailers for free making money on the advertising, stating they had 900,000 print runs
They are also a publicly traded company with various nefarious allegations about how they run their stock, with all manner of shell companies from a tight body of investigators being highlighted. I would say that it is currently a penny stock, but that would be generous.
Well the current fuss is all about whether or not Red Giant manages to launch the bagged giantsize comics for Toys R Us on the 4th November.
If so, some people will make bank. If not, the bank may break them….
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018