Just because you get a new X-Men team, don’t expect it to be any more timely. Bleeding Cool already told you how Extraordinary X-Men was pushing every ongoing X-series out of October. And All-New All-Different Avengers seem to be sympatico, as December titles slip into the next year…
Here are the latest latenesses.
All-New All-Different Avengers #2 has slipped from 25th November to 2nd December
All-New All-Different Avengers #3 has slipped from 23rd December to 6th January 2016.
Uncanny X-Men #1 has slipped from 2nd December to 6th January
Uncanny X-Men #2 has slipped from 16th December 2015 to 20th January.
All-New X-Men #1 has slipped from 4th November to 2nd December.
All-New X-Men #2 has slipped from 25th November to 16th December
All-New X-Men #3 has slipped from 30th December to 13th January
Extraordinary X-Men #2 has slipped from 28th October to 18th November
Extraordinary X-Men #3 has slipped from 18th November to 2nd December
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018