Stephane Metayer writes,
Hello, I’m Stephane Metayer. The creator of “Tephlon Funk!” I’m an artist and writer from New York City. Me and and my buddies David Tako and Nicolas Safe from Paris are currently running a Kickstarter.
Our ultimate goal is to make this into a full fledged series. Both as a manga and an anime series.We have awesome prizes in store for our backers.
However, through Bleeding Cool you can receive an exclusive T-shirt. Just Email the code ILOVETF to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of your pledge. Limit is 20 codes, so make sure you hit us up!
If you’d like to support us, head to our Kickstarter page and pledge today:
Oh, and if you’re diggin’ the art (cause we know you love it) checkout tephlonfunk.com for more dope art and info.
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018
- Jeff Parker to Tell the Official World War II Origin of James Bond - June 19, 2018
- IDW’s Batman vs. Maxx and Star Trek vs. Transformers in September 2018 - June 19, 2018