We heard about the Friday the 13th game a while back, which was going to be an asymmetrical multiplayer game, that has one player playing a Jason and the others playing counsellors at a camp running from him. It’s real, and that’s exactly how it will play. It’s a really neat idea and it is consulting with a lot of the original creative forces on the movies.
Well, the project has now hit Kickstarter, and it is trying to rustle up $700,000 to complete the game. As of writing, it has just passed $250,000, so it seems to be on its way. To get a glimpse at the game, take a look at this announcement video.
I think there is a great idea in here, for sure. If the execution is there, this could feel wonderful to play, from a horror fan’s point of view.
- Kickstarter Fans Unhappy With 'Friday The 13th' Devs Decisions
- Friday The 13th: The Game Shows Off Some Gnarly Motion Capture Kills
- Friday The 13th Game Gets Some Pre-Alpha Footage
- Friday The 13th Game Comfortably Reaches Crowd Funding Goal
- The Curse Of Friday The 13th
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018