We heard about the Friday the 13th game a while back, which was going to be an asymmetrical multiplayer game, that has one player playing a Jason and the others playing counsellors at a camp running from him. It’s real, and that’s exactly how it will play. It’s a really neat idea and it is consulting with a lot of the original creative forces on the movies.
Well, the project has now hit Kickstarter, and it is trying to rustle up $700,000 to complete the game. As of writing, it has just passed $250,000, so it seems to be on its way. To get a glimpse at the game, take a look at this announcement video.
I think there is a great idea in here, for sure. If the execution is there, this could feel wonderful to play, from a horror fan’s point of view.
- Kickstarter Fans Unhappy With 'Friday The 13th' Devs Decisions
- Friday The 13th: The Game Shows Off Some Gnarly Motion Capture Kills
- Friday The 13th Game Gets Some Pre-Alpha Footage
- Friday The 13th Game Comfortably Reaches Crowd Funding Goal
- The Curse Of Friday The 13th
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018