We heard about the Friday the 13th game a while back, which was going to be an asymmetrical multiplayer game, that has one player playing a Jason and the others playing counsellors at a camp running from him. It’s real, and that’s exactly how it will play. It’s a really neat idea and it is consulting with a lot of the original creative forces on the movies.
Well, the project has now hit Kickstarter, and it is trying to rustle up $700,000 to complete the game. As of writing, it has just passed $250,000, so it seems to be on its way. To get a glimpse at the game, take a look at this announcement video.
I think there is a great idea in here, for sure. If the execution is there, this could feel wonderful to play, from a horror fan’s point of view.
- Kickstarter Fans Unhappy With 'Friday The 13th' Devs Decisions
- Friday The 13th: The Game Shows Off Some Gnarly Motion Capture Kills
- Friday The 13th Game Gets Some Pre-Alpha Footage
- Friday The 13th Game Comfortably Reaches Crowd Funding Goal
- The Curse Of Friday The 13th
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018