As Peggy Carter and Mr. Jarvis make their way to Hollywood, they’ll be supported by many new faces, as revealed at New York Comic Con today. Deadline reports Wynn Everett, Lotte Verbeek, Currie Graham and Reggie Austin will join Hayley Atwell and James Darcy. Also, Dominic Cooper and Megan Regan will be back as Howard Stark and Dottie, respectively.
Everett will be Whitney Frost, who — at least for the moment — is a “Hollywood actress and brilliant inventor,” with Graham as her husband, Calvin Chadwick. Verbeek will be Jarvis’s until-now-unseen wife, Ann, who will quickly become a friend to Peggy. Austin will portray Jason Wilkes, “a quirky yet charismatic scientist who instantly charms Peggy.”
Chad Michael Murray and Enver Gjokaj also return as SSR Agent Jack Thompson and Chief Daniel Sousa. It is unclear if Lyndsy Fonseca will return as Angie. Last reports had her in talks to return.
The second season of Agent Carter is expected to air in the midseason.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016