We are hearing reports from NYCC that Artist Alley has reached it’s maximum capacity and that no one else is being allowed in.
Update – Our own Rich Johnston is in Artist Alley right now and says ” It does not feel full. It is spacious. Lots of people for sure, but nothing like a crush.”
Judging by the two pics below Rich sent in, doesn’t seem very full. Perhaps they are all in a line for Jimmy Palmiotti in the back corner.
Here is the video filmed by Ray Flook.
- Former NFL QB Vince Young Takes Shots At Jeff Fisher And Ryan Fitzpatrick - June 27, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews: Blood Brothers #1, Greatest Adventure #3 And Hero Killers #2 - June 27, 2017
- Rob Williams Talks Harley Quinn’s Darkness And Suicide Squad - June 27, 2017
- Stephen Amell Wants A More Socially Conscious Green Arrow - June 27, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Composer Ramin Djawadi Talks About Character Themes And Scoring Scenes - June 27, 2017