We are hearing reports from NYCC that Artist Alley has reached it’s maximum capacity and that no one else is being allowed in.
Update – Our own Rich Johnston is in Artist Alley right now and says ” It does not feel full. It is spacious. Lots of people for sure, but nothing like a crush.”
Judging by the two pics below Rich sent in, doesn’t seem very full. Perhaps they are all in a line for Jimmy Palmiotti in the back corner.
Here is the video filmed by Ray Flook.
- 14 New Photos from Supergirl Season 3, Episode 17, ‘Trinity’ - April 25, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: New Poster and 15 Photos for ‘Therefore She Is’ - April 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Inside the Episode ‘Shifting Allegiances’ - April 25, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Peter David on Battlestar Galactica vs. Battlestar Galactica #4 - April 25, 2018
- The Flash Season 4, Episode 19 Recap: Fury Rogue - April 25, 2018