Deadline hears tell that Prison Break‘s Robert Knepper will be joining the cast of Showtime’s revived Twin Peaks. Though unconfirmed, his role will be recurring.
As Deadline notes, only Kyle MacLachlan has been confirmed as part of the new series, but other notables from the original series are expected to return. Amanda Seyfried and Balthazar Getty are also reported to be part of David Lynch and Mark Frost‘s return to the northwestern town where demonic spirits toy with humans and crave creamed corn. The site also hears rumors that David Patrick Kelly and Richard Beymer will return as scheming brothers Ben and Jerry Horne.
Which … is surprising to me. Though Jerry was great whenever he appeared, he wasn’t integral to the show. Ben was left on one of the show’s more soap opear-esque cliffhangers. I always assumed if the show ever came back, he’d be left for dead. Of course, the show always had the soaps in its roots, so maybe Ben was always meant to survive his apparent death at the end of the second season.
Twin Peaks returns in 2016.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016