The publisher may have left New York for Burbank. They haven’t even had a booth at NYCC for a couple of years. But they are marking their territory this year, with the front of the NYCC programme guide.
As given to their media partner Entertainment Weekly by DC’s PR department, this cover is a page from the upcoming Dark Knight III: The Master Race and drawn by Andy Kubert and Klaus Janson.
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Comic Shops Get an Exclusive John Constantine Funko POP for Free Comic Book Day 2019 (UPDATE) - October 17, 2018
- Maria Llovet Creates Original Graphic Novel ‘Loud’ for Black Mask January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Our Super Adventure by Sarah Graley Joins Rick & Morty in Oni Press January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- So Who Wrote These Words in Justice League and Aquaman: Drowned Earth? (Spoilers) - October 17, 2018