Tread Perilously is a weekly “worst of television” podcast hosted by Erik Amaya and writer Justin Robinson. They discuss poor decision making in the form of episodic television. Previously centered on the Lifetime limited series The Lizzie Borden Chronicles, lifelong Doctor Who fan Erik decided to subject Justin — a watcher of exactly two 2014 Peter Capaldi episodes — to some of the worst stories the show has to offer in its 52 year history.
Erik and Justin tread Who safely with two episodes from the Matt Smith era. First, Justin witnesses the Eleventh Doctor’s first day on the job in “The Eleventh Hour,” then, the Doctor and Amy visit with Vincent Van Gogh in “Vincent and the Doctor.” Both Justin and Erik stumble on the pronunciation of “Van Gogh,” Justin gets distracted by Karen Gillan and Erik tries to explain why he doesn’t hate writer Steven Moffat, despite having a number of criticisms about his work. Justin offers his series 2 finale Capaldi Scale totals and we prepare for a one-week stop at Deep Space Nine.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016