Half an hour later they had all gone.
From the Snow Mission Armor Packs to Millennium Falcons to Kylo Ren to First Order Stormtrooper. There was nothing to be ordered. Not a Rey or Finn in sight. Even the Funko Pops went.
Was you retailer lucky? You should be able to tell by their tired happy faces – or tired grumpy faces.
Could Dennis Barger have missed out on that as well, since he was out of the office?
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018