Half an hour later they had all gone.
From the Snow Mission Armor Packs to Millennium Falcons to Kylo Ren to First Order Stormtrooper. There was nothing to be ordered. Not a Rey or Finn in sight. Even the Funko Pops went.
Was you retailer lucky? You should be able to tell by their tired happy faces – or tired grumpy faces.
Could Dennis Barger have missed out on that as well, since he was out of the office?
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018