Half an hour later they had all gone.
From the Snow Mission Armor Packs to Millennium Falcons to Kylo Ren to First Order Stormtrooper. There was nothing to be ordered. Not a Rey or Finn in sight. Even the Funko Pops went.
Was you retailer lucky? You should be able to tell by their tired happy faces – or tired grumpy faces.
Could Dennis Barger have missed out on that as well, since he was out of the office?
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters – 18th March 2018 – DC Comics Collect Their Thoughts - March 18, 2018
- DC Continues New Editions of Sandman for 30th Anniversary into 2019 - March 18, 2018
- Exclusive Relationships: J. Scott Campbell, Adi Granov, Dale Keown, Leinil Francis Yu and More - March 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 18th March 2018 – “And Now We Have a Horse Race” as Marvel Steps Up - March 18, 2018