It was so good for Naughty Dog in fact, that it has encouraged them to announce single player DLC for Uncharted 4. We learnt this the other day, with the reveal of several special edition packs that made mention of it in passing. Speaking to Kinda Funny via GameSpot, Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer spoke about the decision to make new single player DLC and why the developer had the confidence to do it.
It worked really well for us for The Last of Us. We thought we could put together a really great piece of content as well [for Uncharted 4]
I think we rose to the challenge for The Last of Us, so we decided we’re going to take another shot at it.
Here’s hoping that the developer can watch lightening in a bottle twice.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018