It was so good for Naughty Dog in fact, that it has encouraged them to announce single player DLC for Uncharted 4. We learnt this the other day, with the reveal of several special edition packs that made mention of it in passing. Speaking to Kinda Funny via GameSpot, Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer spoke about the decision to make new single player DLC and why the developer had the confidence to do it.
It worked really well for us for The Last of Us. We thought we could put together a really great piece of content as well [for Uncharted 4]
I think we rose to the challenge for The Last of Us, so we decided we’re going to take another shot at it.
Here’s hoping that the developer can watch lightening in a bottle twice.
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018
- Paladins Mobile Game Promo Accidentally Used Overwatch Art - May 22, 2018
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018