It was so good for Naughty Dog in fact, that it has encouraged them to announce single player DLC for Uncharted 4. We learnt this the other day, with the reveal of several special edition packs that made mention of it in passing. Speaking to Kinda Funny via GameSpot, Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer spoke about the decision to make new single player DLC and why the developer had the confidence to do it.
It worked really well for us for The Last of Us. We thought we could put together a really great piece of content as well [for Uncharted 4]
I think we rose to the challenge for The Last of Us, so we decided we’re going to take another shot at it.
Here’s hoping that the developer can watch lightening in a bottle twice.
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018