It was so good for Naughty Dog in fact, that it has encouraged them to announce single player DLC for Uncharted 4. We learnt this the other day, with the reveal of several special edition packs that made mention of it in passing. Speaking to Kinda Funny via GameSpot, Naughty Dog’s Arne Meyer spoke about the decision to make new single player DLC and why the developer had the confidence to do it.
It worked really well for us for The Last of Us. We thought we could put together a really great piece of content as well [for Uncharted 4]
I think we rose to the challenge for The Last of Us, so we decided we’re going to take another shot at it.
Here’s hoping that the developer can watch lightening in a bottle twice.
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018
- Bethesda Says Future Games Could Come to Steam Despite Fallout 76 Skipping Platform - August 14, 2018