Need for Speed is making a roaring return this year with a reboot that is playing on the Underground vibes of yore. It looks pretty stellar, and I hope it plays as arcadey as ever. The FMV trappings are ludicrous, and I want to feel that stretched across the entire game.
There will be some variety in the way you choose to play the game too as per this trailer. You’ll be able to use Speed, Style, Build, Crew And Outlaw your way through the game to gain reputation, that helps you progress.
Take a look at it in action here:
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Coming To Xbox One Next Month - June 21, 2018
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018