Need for Speed is making a roaring return this year with a reboot that is playing on the Underground vibes of yore. It looks pretty stellar, and I hope it plays as arcadey as ever. The FMV trappings are ludicrous, and I want to feel that stretched across the entire game.
There will be some variety in the way you choose to play the game too as per this trailer. You’ll be able to use Speed, Style, Build, Crew And Outlaw your way through the game to gain reputation, that helps you progress.
Take a look at it in action here:
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018