Need for Speed is making a roaring return this year with a reboot that is playing on the Underground vibes of yore. It looks pretty stellar, and I hope it plays as arcadey as ever. The FMV trappings are ludicrous, and I want to feel that stretched across the entire game.
There will be some variety in the way you choose to play the game too as per this trailer. You’ll be able to use Speed, Style, Build, Crew And Outlaw your way through the game to gain reputation, that helps you progress.
Take a look at it in action here:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018