I recently reported how one of the Gwen Stacy variant covers from a few months ago (above) by Chris Bachalo, “Gwenpool” had kinda gone nuts. Sketches, cosplay, increased demand, all from one variant cover. I commented that this looked like it was a “thing” and if Marvel would notice.
And now Marvel are offering a Howard The Duck Gwenpool variant drawn by Ron Lim for the release of the new Howard The Duck #1.
It will be restricted to one order for every 25 copies of the standard cover that retailers order. So good luck getting tat Gwenpool duck…
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018