I recently reported how one of the Gwen Stacy variant covers from a few months ago (above) by Chris Bachalo, “Gwenpool” had kinda gone nuts. Sketches, cosplay, increased demand, all from one variant cover. I commented that this looked like it was a “thing” and if Marvel would notice.
And now Marvel are offering a Howard The Duck Gwenpool variant drawn by Ron Lim for the release of the new Howard The Duck #1.
It will be restricted to one order for every 25 copies of the standard cover that retailers order. So good luck getting tat Gwenpool duck…
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018