I recently reported how one of the Gwen Stacy variant covers from a few months ago (above) by Chris Bachalo, “Gwenpool” had kinda gone nuts. Sketches, cosplay, increased demand, all from one variant cover. I commented that this looked like it was a “thing” and if Marvel would notice.
And now Marvel are offering a Howard The Duck Gwenpool variant drawn by Ron Lim for the release of the new Howard The Duck #1.
It will be restricted to one order for every 25 copies of the standard cover that retailers order. So good luck getting tat Gwenpool duck…
- Marvel Comics Put The Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler On The Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018