Tales of the Nightwatchman Issue #4 will debut at SPX in only a couple of weeks now, from indie publisher So What? Press. This issue will contain two stories, occasioning two special covers for the comic.
Those stories will be: “The Long Fall” Part Four by Dave Kelly (w), Lara Antal (i), & Simon Fraser (c) and “The Dwellers of Big Bogie” Part Two by Dave Kelly (w) & Amanda Scurti (i/c)
“The Long Fall” is described thus:
Trish finds out there’s more to Dan Deane than meets the eye, Night Watchman confronts Angel about the disappearance of Merrick, and Serena steps up her hustle at the café. Oh, and spoiler alert: Nora didn’t get the job.
And “The Dwellers of Big Bogie” contains the following:
On her way to check in on Charlie (who’s still trying to fix the espresso machine), Nora encounters the mysterious mugger who ran off with Serena’s grub. Trapped in pursuit, she finds herself in the grip of the mugger’s master, the monstrous Big Bogie!
Tales of the Nighwatchman #4 will be available at SPX from So What? Press
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015