Remember this scene from The Eltingville Club #1 from last year, by Evan Dorkin?
Well, from a Toys R Us at midnight last night, with Quick Stop comic book retailer Dennis Barger, family and others, on the hunt for Star Wars: The Force Awakens toys…
This is what they encountered.
Saying “7-10th in line and there was nothing on on the shelves this was the biggest rip off and waste of time ever”
Barger told Bleeding Cool “it looks like some toysrus employees took the good stuff before 12:01”.
Well there does seem to have been some brisk trade elsewhere.
Here’s the Diamond Comics Star Wars The Force Awakens catalogue for products that can at least be ordered through your comic book store.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018