Remember this scene from The Eltingville Club #1 from last year, by Evan Dorkin?
Well, from a Toys R Us at midnight last night, with Quick Stop comic book retailer Dennis Barger, family and others, on the hunt for Star Wars: The Force Awakens toys…
This is what they encountered.
Saying “7-10th in line and there was nothing on on the shelves this was the biggest rip off and waste of time ever”
Barger told Bleeding Cool “it looks like some toysrus employees took the good stuff before 12:01”.
Well there does seem to have been some brisk trade elsewhere.
Here’s the Diamond Comics Star Wars The Force Awakens catalogue for products that can at least be ordered through your comic book store.
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018