Remember this scene from The Eltingville Club #1 from last year, by Evan Dorkin?
Well, from a Toys R Us at midnight last night, with Quick Stop comic book retailer Dennis Barger, family and others, on the hunt for Star Wars: The Force Awakens toys…
This is what they encountered.
Saying “7-10th in line and there was nothing on on the shelves this was the biggest rip off and waste of time ever”
Barger told Bleeding Cool “it looks like some toysrus employees took the good stuff before 12:01”.
Well there does seem to have been some brisk trade elsewhere.
Here’s the Diamond Comics Star Wars The Force Awakens catalogue for products that can at least be ordered through your comic book store.
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018