Remember this scene from The Eltingville Club #1 from last year, by Evan Dorkin?
Well, from a Toys R Us at midnight last night, with Quick Stop comic book retailer Dennis Barger, family and others, on the hunt for Star Wars: The Force Awakens toys…
This is what they encountered.
Saying “7-10th in line and there was nothing on on the shelves this was the biggest rip off and waste of time ever”
Barger told Bleeding Cool “it looks like some toysrus employees took the good stuff before 12:01”.
Well there does seem to have been some brisk trade elsewhere.
Here’s the Diamond Comics Star Wars The Force Awakens catalogue for products that can at least be ordered through your comic book store.
- The New ‘Superboy Prime’ Look For Jonathan Kent? - November 16, 2018
- Green Lantern #2 Tops Advance Reorders – It Is To DIE For… - November 16, 2018
- Was Detective Comics Before Batman Cancelled Over Racial Concerns? - November 16, 2018
- Man Without Fear Without Danilo Beyruth? - November 16, 2018
- No Jar Jar Binks Chip Zdarsky Story For Star Wars: Age Of Republic? - November 16, 2018