Last night, after it being teased for the last three weeks, we finally got a look at the equipable sword in Destiny: The Taken King. While the Sword of Crota has been in the game since the start, this will be the first time you’ll be able to run around with a blade equipped at all times.
The Sword is called Raze-Lighter, and is supposedly forged after completing a specific action. That means this won’t be a normal drop that you can get out of a raid or something similar.
That balancing of this weapon is going to fascinating to discover, especially in PvP. How do you manage that? I’ll be fascinated to see how this plays out.
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Coming To Xbox One Next Month - June 21, 2018
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018