Last night, after it being teased for the last three weeks, we finally got a look at the equipable sword in Destiny: The Taken King. While the Sword of Crota has been in the game since the start, this will be the first time you’ll be able to run around with a blade equipped at all times.
The Sword is called Raze-Lighter, and is supposedly forged after completing a specific action. That means this won’t be a normal drop that you can get out of a raid or something similar.
That balancing of this weapon is going to fascinating to discover, especially in PvP. How do you manage that? I’ll be fascinated to see how this plays out.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018