Last night, after it being teased for the last three weeks, we finally got a look at the equipable sword in Destiny: The Taken King. While the Sword of Crota has been in the game since the start, this will be the first time you’ll be able to run around with a blade equipped at all times.
The Sword is called Raze-Lighter, and is supposedly forged after completing a specific action. That means this won’t be a normal drop that you can get out of a raid or something similar.
That balancing of this weapon is going to fascinating to discover, especially in PvP. How do you manage that? I’ll be fascinated to see how this plays out.
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018