SOMA, the new game from Amnesia: The Dark Decent maestros Frictional Games, has really snuck up on me. There hasn’t been a ton of fanfare surrounding the title, but that may be by design. I’m hoping this comes as another big surprise from the studio due to the subdued marketing.
Thus far, we really don’t know a lot about the game either. The contents of what to expect, besides knowing it takes pace underwater, has been kept underwraps. Ahead of its September 22nd release though, here is a new trailer for the game. It gives just the vaguest of hints towards story, although granted, you won’t garner much. I can’t wait to try it out though.
Take a look:
- Fortnite’s Save the World Mode is Not Going to Free-to-Play This Year - October 22, 2018
- Nike has Endorsed its First Esports Player - October 22, 2018
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018