SOMA, the new game from Amnesia: The Dark Decent maestros Frictional Games, has really snuck up on me. There hasn’t been a ton of fanfare surrounding the title, but that may be by design. I’m hoping this comes as another big surprise from the studio due to the subdued marketing.
Thus far, we really don’t know a lot about the game either. The contents of what to expect, besides knowing it takes pace underwater, has been kept underwraps. Ahead of its September 22nd release though, here is a new trailer for the game. It gives just the vaguest of hints towards story, although granted, you won’t garner much. I can’t wait to try it out though.
Take a look:
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018