SOMA, the new game from Amnesia: The Dark Decent maestros Frictional Games, has really snuck up on me. There hasn’t been a ton of fanfare surrounding the title, but that may be by design. I’m hoping this comes as another big surprise from the studio due to the subdued marketing.
Thus far, we really don’t know a lot about the game either. The contents of what to expect, besides knowing it takes pace underwater, has been kept underwraps. Ahead of its September 22nd release though, here is a new trailer for the game. It gives just the vaguest of hints towards story, although granted, you won’t garner much. I can’t wait to try it out though.
Take a look:
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018
- Miramar is Finally Coming to PUBG on Xbox One Tomorrow - May 23, 2018
- PES 2019 Announces Seven New Liecensed Leagues - May 23, 2018
- Sunset Overdrive Could be Coming to PC - May 23, 2018
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018