SOMA, the new game from Amnesia: The Dark Decent maestros Frictional Games, has really snuck up on me. There hasn’t been a ton of fanfare surrounding the title, but that may be by design. I’m hoping this comes as another big surprise from the studio due to the subdued marketing.
Thus far, we really don’t know a lot about the game either. The contents of what to expect, besides knowing it takes pace underwater, has been kept underwraps. Ahead of its September 22nd release though, here is a new trailer for the game. It gives just the vaguest of hints towards story, although granted, you won’t garner much. I can’t wait to try it out though.
Take a look:
- Rainbow Six Siege is Getting a Free Weekend This Week - August 13, 2018
- Quake Champions has Gone Free-to-Play Permanently - August 10, 2018
- Doom Eternal Gets its Gameplay Reveal Showcasing Demon Crushing Action - August 10, 2018
- Hunt Showdown is Free to Try This Weekend - August 10, 2018
- Fallout 76 Will See Composer Inon Zur Return - August 10, 2018