Magnetic Press is pleased to announce, in collaboration with To The Stars, a very special hardcover, Collected Edition Art Book for Poet Anderson: The Dream Walker. This gorgeous hardcover collects the entire Poet Anderson comic book series from the creative mind of Angels & Airwaves and Blink-182 frontman Tom Delonge, co-written by screen writer extraordinaire Ben Kull and illustrated by French illustration virtuoso DJET. Also included in this edition is a special, limited first edition pressing of the instrumental Poet Anderson album, Dream Walker, by rock giants Angels & Airwaves.
This edition also compiles the original, never before seen Poet Anderson Universe concept designs, as well as original Poet artwork from some very talented artists. All of this stunning artwork is presented against a backdrop of an extensive, 12 page interview with Tom Delonge. More than just a prequel to the film and novel trilogy, the Poet Anderson graphic novel is his origin story.
Besides all of that, the story is going to continue! Except now it will be published in novel form from Simon & Schuster. Tom DeLonge and best-selling author Suzanne Young will release Poet Anderson… Of Nightmares, on October 6th, the first in a trilogy of Poet Anderson novels. Apparently the novel will pick up right where the graphic novel left off.
I’m highly impressed by the amount of hype and media surrounding this project. It’s exciting to see a comic span across different types of media because it creates a very complete world for the reader to dive into.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016