The figure was neither confirmed nor denied at the time.
In that interview with LA Daily News, Jim Lee backed that up that figure.
Our original story only counted the 144 salaried staffers, including the temporary or ancillary staff. But in total that meant 90 of the total 160 DC employees did not make the move to Burbank.
I do also understand that the interview didn’t go down too well at the upper echelons of DC, at it battled for public attention with the news of DC Entertainment President Diane Nelson‘s recent promotion taking over Warner Bros Consumer Products.
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Publishes Tag And Bink Star Wars Comics Again, Ahead of Solo Movie - February 22, 2018