The figure was neither confirmed nor denied at the time.
In that interview with LA Daily News, Jim Lee backed that up that figure.
Our original story only counted the 144 salaried staffers, including the temporary or ancillary staff. But in total that meant 90 of the total 160 DC employees did not make the move to Burbank.
I do also understand that the interview didn’t go down too well at the upper echelons of DC, at it battled for public attention with the news of DC Entertainment President Diane Nelson‘s recent promotion taking over Warner Bros Consumer Products.
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018