Actress Megalyn Echikunwoke voices the character of Mari McCabe in the new animated Vixen series on the CW Seed. The story takes place in the same universe as the CW series Arrow and The Flash and includes the voice talents of Stephen Amell (Green Arrow), Grant Gustin (The Flash), Carlos Valdes (Cisco Ramon) and Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak).
Now with 2 of the episodes available to watch, they have released an interview with Echikunwoke who talks about playing a superhero, the fan response and the possibility of making the jump from animation to live-action.
New episodes of Vixen are posted Tuesdays on the CW Seed.
- Dynamite Offering Entire ‘The Boys’ Trade Collection Signed by Garth Ennis - May 25, 2018
- Charlaine Harris and Christopher Golden’s ‘Cemetery Girl’ Moves to Dynamite - May 25, 2018
- A Look Inside Project Superpowers #1 by Rob Williams and Sergio Davila - May 25, 2018
- Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, and More in The Art of Halfbrick - May 25, 2018
- Robots Vs. Princesses Finds a Home at Dynamite - May 25, 2018