According to BadTaste.it (translation provided by ComingSoon.net), the Hulk, rumored to appear in Marvel‘s Captain America: Civil War, is still roaming on his own as the events of the third Captain America transpires. Their source? Mark Ruffalo himself.
While talking to the site, the actor said, “I thought that I would be in the film, but in the end evidently believe that reveal what happened Hulk is something too big, and Marvel wants to use this information later.”
He also clarified that he was, at one point, in the film. “My character had been inserted in the script, but then it was taken away,” he explained. “Who knows, maybe Hulk will never return. However, they want to keep the revelation of what happened a secret, because it is something really big.”
Earlier rumors had Ruffalo on set, so it’s always possible he shot a few scenes or maybe even an end-credit tag for the “big” reveal of his location. Feel free to speculate wildly on the Hulk/Bruce Banner’s whereabouts.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016