So, Bethesda have been talking for a while about how big Fallout 4 is going to be, and I believe them. The studio excels at massive worlds and by all accounts, this is their biggest, most ambitious project yet.
To give you an idea though, here is a pretty good indication of just how big this game is going to be. On their twitter, Bethesda confirmed that all 111K lines had been recorded, before confirming that that makes this bigger than Skyrim and Fallout 3 combined.
— BethesdaGameStudios (@BethesdaStudios) September 3, 2015
So yeah, it’s going to be massive. It’s worth noting unlike in previous Bethesda games, your protagonist will talk in Fallout 4, which could double those two games recorded dialogue alone. Add on top of that, you can be male or female and it is not hard to see why there are so many more lines than those two games.
Still. 111k lines? That is madness.
Thanks for the heads up VG247!
- Destiny 2’s Next DLC Set to Launch December 4th - November 16, 2018
- THQ Nordic has 35 Unannounced Projects After Acquiring Two New Studios - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018