So, Bethesda have been talking for a while about how big Fallout 4 is going to be, and I believe them. The studio excels at massive worlds and by all accounts, this is their biggest, most ambitious project yet.
To give you an idea though, here is a pretty good indication of just how big this game is going to be. On their twitter, Bethesda confirmed that all 111K lines had been recorded, before confirming that that makes this bigger than Skyrim and Fallout 3 combined.
— BethesdaGameStudios (@BethesdaStudios) September 3, 2015
So yeah, it’s going to be massive. It’s worth noting unlike in previous Bethesda games, your protagonist will talk in Fallout 4, which could double those two games recorded dialogue alone. Add on top of that, you can be male or female and it is not hard to see why there are so many more lines than those two games.
Still. 111k lines? That is madness.
Thanks for the heads up VG247!
- PES 2019 Announces Seven New Liecensed Leagues - May 23, 2018
- Sunset Overdrive Could be Coming to PC - May 23, 2018
- PS4 is in the Final Stages of its Life Says Sony Interactive CEO - May 22, 2018
- Paladins Mobile Game Promo Accidentally Used Overwatch Art - May 22, 2018
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018