So, Bethesda have been talking for a while about how big Fallout 4 is going to be, and I believe them. The studio excels at massive worlds and by all accounts, this is their biggest, most ambitious project yet.
To give you an idea though, here is a pretty good indication of just how big this game is going to be. On their twitter, Bethesda confirmed that all 111K lines had been recorded, before confirming that that makes this bigger than Skyrim and Fallout 3 combined.
— BethesdaGameStudios (@BethesdaStudios) September 3, 2015
So yeah, it’s going to be massive. It’s worth noting unlike in previous Bethesda games, your protagonist will talk in Fallout 4, which could double those two games recorded dialogue alone. Add on top of that, you can be male or female and it is not hard to see why there are so many more lines than those two games.
Still. 111k lines? That is madness.
Thanks for the heads up VG247!
- EA Play Announced – and It’s Bringing the Next Battlefield and Anthem with It - February 22, 2018
- You Can Dress as Gordon Freeman in Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition if You Pre-Order - February 22, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets 10 Minutes of Footage Showing Off Boss - February 22, 2018
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Has Sold 1 Million Copies - February 22, 2018
- Warcraft 3 Patch Drops As Remaster Rumours Begin to Hot Up - February 22, 2018