Dishonored 2 is high on my list of most anticipated games. The first is one of the best new IPs for the last five years, and seeing where Arkane go with this franchise is going to be very interesting.
The E3 reveal trailer for the sequel had a lot going on in it, and I know I missed stuff for sure though. Step in Co-Creative Director Harvey Smith to talk through some of the specifics of things that might have passed us by in it. In this video uploaded by Bethesda, he talks about the Clockwork Mansion and the ceramic robot guys that you see, and they both sound pretty stellar. I can’t wait to explore this world again.
Check out the video here:
- Report Claims Fortnite Mobile Made Over $1 Million in it’s First Three Days - March 21, 2018
- Hyper Light Drifter is Set to Launch on the Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - March 21, 2018
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018
- Bardock and Broly to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster Next Week - March 20, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018