Dishonored 2 is high on my list of most anticipated games. The first is one of the best new IPs for the last five years, and seeing where Arkane go with this franchise is going to be very interesting.
The E3 reveal trailer for the sequel had a lot going on in it, and I know I missed stuff for sure though. Step in Co-Creative Director Harvey Smith to talk through some of the specifics of things that might have passed us by in it. In this video uploaded by Bethesda, he talks about the Clockwork Mansion and the ceramic robot guys that you see, and they both sound pretty stellar. I can’t wait to explore this world again.
Check out the video here:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018