Dishonored 2 is high on my list of most anticipated games. The first is one of the best new IPs for the last five years, and seeing where Arkane go with this franchise is going to be very interesting.
The E3 reveal trailer for the sequel had a lot going on in it, and I know I missed stuff for sure though. Step in Co-Creative Director Harvey Smith to talk through some of the specifics of things that might have passed us by in it. In this video uploaded by Bethesda, he talks about the Clockwork Mansion and the ceramic robot guys that you see, and they both sound pretty stellar. I can’t wait to explore this world again.
Check out the video here:
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards - December 6, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Black Armory is a Bizarre First Week Experience as You Can’t Really Play It [Update] - December 5, 2018