Dishonored 2 is high on my list of most anticipated games. The first is one of the best new IPs for the last five years, and seeing where Arkane go with this franchise is going to be very interesting.
The E3 reveal trailer for the sequel had a lot going on in it, and I know I missed stuff for sure though. Step in Co-Creative Director Harvey Smith to talk through some of the specifics of things that might have passed us by in it. In this video uploaded by Bethesda, he talks about the Clockwork Mansion and the ceramic robot guys that you see, and they both sound pretty stellar. I can’t wait to explore this world again.
Check out the video here:
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018