LawBreakers has been getting a lot of play recently, what with the game’s reveal last week. I think it looks pretty fun and it will be fascinating to see how the free-to-play model breaks down for the title. Seeing if it catches on will be particularly interesting.
Well, if you want the best idea of what the game looks like yet, here is 22 minutes of footage. It’s a bit jarring though as this is strung together by several nine second clips that were released during PAX. Still, you can get a good idea of the pace of the thing and how the shooting works.
Take a look. Thanks to Uncle Booty for the supercut:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018