LawBreakers has been getting a lot of play recently, what with the game’s reveal last week. I think it looks pretty fun and it will be fascinating to see how the free-to-play model breaks down for the title. Seeing if it catches on will be particularly interesting.
Well, if you want the best idea of what the game looks like yet, here is 22 minutes of footage. It’s a bit jarring though as this is strung together by several nine second clips that were released during PAX. Still, you can get a good idea of the pace of the thing and how the shooting works.
Take a look. Thanks to Uncle Booty for the supercut:
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018