LawBreakers has been getting a lot of play recently, what with the game’s reveal last week. I think it looks pretty fun and it will be fascinating to see how the free-to-play model breaks down for the title. Seeing if it catches on will be particularly interesting.
Well, if you want the best idea of what the game looks like yet, here is 22 minutes of footage. It’s a bit jarring though as this is strung together by several nine second clips that were released during PAX. Still, you can get a good idea of the pace of the thing and how the shooting works.
Take a look. Thanks to Uncle Booty for the supercut:
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018
- Overwatch’s Reaper and Mei Next In-Line for Buffs - March 22, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Outsold the Original’s Life-Time Revenue in 2 Weeks - March 22, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Announced For Nintendo Switch - March 22, 2018
- Hitman’s Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd - March 21, 2018