I’ve been lucky enough to get hand’s on with Star Wars: Battlefront, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it. I think it is an experience people should get some play time with before writing it off as a ‘Battlefield skin’.
Luckily, you’ll get the chance to do that in the upcoming beta for the game. It was announced the title would get the trial period as ‘a technical test’ in early October on the EA Blog. During the period, you’ll be able to play the 40 man Hoth based Walker Assualt, Survival Missions on Tatooine and a newly announced mode Drop Zone.
It is said more details will come out in the coming weeks, but right now, there is no mention of how you get into this Bbeta or if it will be completely open. We will have to see I suppose. I’ll keep you updated.
- F1 2015 is Free to Pick Up Right Now Thanks to Humble Bundle - March 23, 2018
- Detroit: Become Human Gets 3 Trailers to Show Off Its Protagonists - March 23, 2018
- Overwatch League: Dallas Fuel’s Tank Woes Continue as New Tank OGE is Suspended Before Even Arriving - March 23, 2018
- CD Projekt Red Working On AAA RPG Set to Release By 2021 (And it’s Not Cyberpunk 2077) - March 23, 2018
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018