I’ve been lucky enough to get hand’s on with Star Wars: Battlefront, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with it. I think it is an experience people should get some play time with before writing it off as a ‘Battlefield skin’.
Luckily, you’ll get the chance to do that in the upcoming beta for the game. It was announced the title would get the trial period as ‘a technical test’ in early October on the EA Blog. During the period, you’ll be able to play the 40 man Hoth based Walker Assualt, Survival Missions on Tatooine and a newly announced mode Drop Zone.
It is said more details will come out in the coming weeks, but right now, there is no mention of how you get into this Bbeta or if it will be completely open. We will have to see I suppose. I’ll keep you updated.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018