Okay, so there are going to be spoilers going on.
Intriguingly, I never saw any kind of resolution ot a book such as Age Of Ultron Vs. Marvel Zombies, considering how the Deadlands relate to the rest of the Battleworld. But blow me down if the last issue of the series does that, doing away with the threat entirely. Are there other Ultrons out there? Other zombies? Because if not, one of the main concepts of the Battleworld has been done away with. An actual victory in a spinoff series. Will that affect the other books?
While Star-Lord & Kitty Pryde gives us a glimpse of someone else that might have survived the end of the Marvel 616 Earth… or at least a bit of him.
And Thors also have something that survives, not an object, nor a person, but a name or two…
While Age Of Apocalypse heads towards its own conclusion as Magneto realises…
…hang on, isn’t that what humans always do? Surely it can’t be much of a surprise by now. Especially on the rather anti-mutant Battleworld.
Still at least there is House Of M as a rare alternative…
Not quite as verbose over in Hail Hydra though…
Yeah, we can’t end on that note, how about a look at the Whizzer in Squadron Sinister in a different multiversial light?
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018
- Rolled & Told from E.L. Thomas and Tristan J. Tarwater Launches in Lion Forge September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018