Okay, so there are going to be spoilers going on.
Intriguingly, I never saw any kind of resolution ot a book such as Age Of Ultron Vs. Marvel Zombies, considering how the Deadlands relate to the rest of the Battleworld. But blow me down if the last issue of the series does that, doing away with the threat entirely. Are there other Ultrons out there? Other zombies? Because if not, one of the main concepts of the Battleworld has been done away with. An actual victory in a spinoff series. Will that affect the other books?
While Star-Lord & Kitty Pryde gives us a glimpse of someone else that might have survived the end of the Marvel 616 Earth… or at least a bit of him.
And Thors also have something that survives, not an object, nor a person, but a name or two…
While Age Of Apocalypse heads towards its own conclusion as Magneto realises…
…hang on, isn’t that what humans always do? Surely it can’t be much of a surprise by now. Especially on the rather anti-mutant Battleworld.
Still at least there is House Of M as a rare alternative…
Not quite as verbose over in Hail Hydra though…
Yeah, we can’t end on that note, how about a look at the Whizzer in Squadron Sinister in a different multiversial light?
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018