Deadline reports Rosario Dawson has joined the cast of Netflix‘s Luke Cage as Claire Temple, her role from Daredevil. The site also reports Sons of Anarchy‘s Theo Rossi will play a “relentless and menacing, smooth and manipulative, street smart and controlling” character a breakdown names “Sonny,” but may be in fact be established villain Shades.
Like Mike Colter’s Luke Cage, Dawson’s Temple will also appear on the next Netflix Marvel series, Jessica Jones before Cage premieres on the service sometime in 2016. The Marvel Cinematic Universe’s New York is a very cozy place with the shows sharing characters, but it’s all part of the plan leading to the fourth series the Marvel/Netflix scheme, The Defenders.
Production on the series — codenamed Tiara — will begin soon.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016