Today we have some of the process art for Swords of Sorrow: Miss Fury / Lady Rawhide Special by Ronilson Freire and colors by Kirsty Swan. The script is done by Mikka Kendal and is part of Dynamite’s all-female written summer event lead by Gail Simone.
When everything is going wrong, sometimes the only person you can trust is a complete stranger. Can Miss Fury and Lady Rawhide put aside their differences long enough to figure out what’s really going on?
For more on Swords of Sorrow: Miss Fury / Lady Rawhide Special, click here.
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018