One of the most bizarre yet exciting inclusions in LEGO Dimensions is Portal. While most of the other franchises are huge mainstays in the public eye, Portal breaks that mold a little by being a beloved gaming series. That’s not to say the game is small by any means, but…well, it isn’t Lord of the Rings or Batman.
I’m all for it too, There is a lot of potential for things you can do by mixing this world with that of other franchises. But how much Portal will there actually be in LEGO:Dimensions? Well, that is really two questions. How big will it be in the standalone starter pack game, and how big will the standalone Portal level pack be? While you won’t get entirely specific answers, this video from IGN (via VG247) outlines the content somewhat.
Take a look here:
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018