Restrictions on online game modes can be frustrating. Sometimes they are absolutely necessary as certain game modes just won’t work on certain maps, but even so, they give this perceived notion of barriers.
Well, after initially locking off some modes, The Coalition have now opened up Gears of War: Ultimate Edition entirely, allowing every map to be played with every game mode. It’s a nice gesture.
I still haven’t been able to put any serious time into Gears of War: Ultimate Edition online yet, despite really wanting too, but seeing that The Coalition is working with the fans to get it where they want the game to be is encouraging. Hopefully we see more improvements on the way.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018