I’m particularly interested Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate for one reason (well, besides quite liking Assassin’s Creed): It’s taking place in my backyard. Seeing how Ubisoft translate the city I live in into digital form is going to be fascinating to explore.
It seems, they really are making it a beautiful recreation too. You can see that in motion in this new trailer showing off the beauty of industrial era London. Seeing places I regularly walk past is a bit of a thrill, and knowing the accuracy these games hit with their city design, it will be neat to see what they get wrong and right.
Take a look at the trailer here.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018