Wesker always felt like a antagonist who broke Resident Evil for me. He is an iconic villain sure, but his overpowered sensibilities, somewhat make the zombies feel a little trivial in the grand scheme of things. By adding more magic into the franchise…well, it has less magic.
That’s not to say I wouldn’t want to play as him though, which is exactly what you will be able to do in Resident Evil 0 Remaster. While I’m sure it will break the illusion of terrible monsters being able to kill you at any time, I’m sure it will be a neat novelty to run through the game tearing up the scenery as a super powered bad guy. In Wesker mode, Wesker will replace Bill Coen and is joined by Rebecca Chambers as you traverse the game.
Take a look at it in action here:
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018