Wesker always felt like a antagonist who broke Resident Evil for me. He is an iconic villain sure, but his overpowered sensibilities, somewhat make the zombies feel a little trivial in the grand scheme of things. By adding more magic into the franchise…well, it has less magic.
That’s not to say I wouldn’t want to play as him though, which is exactly what you will be able to do in Resident Evil 0 Remaster. While I’m sure it will break the illusion of terrible monsters being able to kill you at any time, I’m sure it will be a neat novelty to run through the game tearing up the scenery as a super powered bad guy. In Wesker mode, Wesker will replace Bill Coen and is joined by Rebecca Chambers as you traverse the game.
Take a look at it in action here:
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018