Wesker always felt like a antagonist who broke Resident Evil for me. He is an iconic villain sure, but his overpowered sensibilities, somewhat make the zombies feel a little trivial in the grand scheme of things. By adding more magic into the franchise…well, it has less magic.
That’s not to say I wouldn’t want to play as him though, which is exactly what you will be able to do in Resident Evil 0 Remaster. While I’m sure it will break the illusion of terrible monsters being able to kill you at any time, I’m sure it will be a neat novelty to run through the game tearing up the scenery as a super powered bad guy. In Wesker mode, Wesker will replace Bill Coen and is joined by Rebecca Chambers as you traverse the game.
Take a look at it in action here:
- PUBG is Getting Fortnite-Like Events That Will Consistently Change - March 22, 2018
- Overwatch’s Reaper and Mei Next In-Line for Buffs - March 22, 2018
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Outsold the Original’s Life-Time Revenue in 2 Weeks - March 22, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Announced For Nintendo Switch - March 22, 2018
- Hitman’s Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd - March 21, 2018