The CW seems to be big on the teaser images right now. Here we see Jay Garrick’s helmet with a few speed-force crackles about the wings. Garrick (Teddy Sears) is one of the new speedsters or potential speedsters being introduced in the second season along with Jesse Quick (Violett Beane), Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale) and Zoom (Voiced by Tony Todd). That’s a whole lot of people with the basic same powers as your main hero…
And that leads me to the question I always wanted to ask: How does the helmet stay on when he runs?
The Flash returns October 6th to the CW.
— The Flash (@CW_TheFlash) August 31, 2015
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018