The CW seems to be big on the teaser images right now. Here we see Jay Garrick’s helmet with a few speed-force crackles about the wings. Garrick (Teddy Sears) is one of the new speedsters or potential speedsters being introduced in the second season along with Jesse Quick (Violett Beane), Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale) and Zoom (Voiced by Tony Todd). That’s a whole lot of people with the basic same powers as your main hero…
And that leads me to the question I always wanted to ask: How does the helmet stay on when he runs?
The Flash returns October 6th to the CW.
— The Flash (@CW_TheFlash) August 31, 2015
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Baltimore Ravens - February 22, 2018
- Titans Season 1: Jake Michaels Cast as Robotman for Doom Patrol Appearance - February 22, 2018
- A Tweet from Kylie Jenner Sent Snapchat’s Stock Plummeting - February 22, 2018
- Bosch Star Titus Welliver to Deal Meth on Chicago P.D. - February 22, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: Is this Really an Adam Strange Series in Disguise? - February 22, 2018