Hideo Kojima has been working on Metal Gear for 28 years. That is a near eternity in video games. Very few franchises have that kind of pedigree, and even fewer are defined by one director.
Kojima is now supposedly stepped away from Metal Gear for good with today’s Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release. To celebrate the series, the work of the man and the fans who love his games, Konami have released this video commemorating Kojima bowing out from the series. It’s very touching and goes in surprising emotional depth for a 10 minute video.
Take a look at it here. It’s well worth it:
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018