I enjoyed Evolve quite a bit when it came out earlier this year. Hunters fighting an ever growing monster threat is a great idea, and can make for some great matches. The title has struggled with player retention though, and now, it seems that no one is really talking about the game.
Well, in a bid to get people playing again, this weekend 2K and Turtle Rock are making the game free for PC and Xbox One players. On top of that, they are going to be making all the playable content free also. This means that all four monsters, eighteen hunters and nineteen maps will be available to try out.
If you have the time, I suggest giving the game a chance. It’s free and there is a lot to like about the game. You might even find yourself picking it up.
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018
- Video: Everything You Need Know About World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth’s Story in 7 Minutes. - August 14, 2018