I enjoyed Evolve quite a bit when it came out earlier this year. Hunters fighting an ever growing monster threat is a great idea, and can make for some great matches. The title has struggled with player retention though, and now, it seems that no one is really talking about the game.
Well, in a bid to get people playing again, this weekend 2K and Turtle Rock are making the game free for PC and Xbox One players. On top of that, they are going to be making all the playable content free also. This means that all four monsters, eighteen hunters and nineteen maps will be available to try out.
If you have the time, I suggest giving the game a chance. It’s free and there is a lot to like about the game. You might even find yourself picking it up.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018