I enjoyed Evolve quite a bit when it came out earlier this year. Hunters fighting an ever growing monster threat is a great idea, and can make for some great matches. The title has struggled with player retention though, and now, it seems that no one is really talking about the game.
Well, in a bid to get people playing again, this weekend 2K and Turtle Rock are making the game free for PC and Xbox One players. On top of that, they are going to be making all the playable content free also. This means that all four monsters, eighteen hunters and nineteen maps will be available to try out.
If you have the time, I suggest giving the game a chance. It’s free and there is a lot to like about the game. You might even find yourself picking it up.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018