I enjoyed Evolve quite a bit when it came out earlier this year. Hunters fighting an ever growing monster threat is a great idea, and can make for some great matches. The title has struggled with player retention though, and now, it seems that no one is really talking about the game.
Well, in a bid to get people playing again, this weekend 2K and Turtle Rock are making the game free for PC and Xbox One players. On top of that, they are going to be making all the playable content free also. This means that all four monsters, eighteen hunters and nineteen maps will be available to try out.
If you have the time, I suggest giving the game a chance. It’s free and there is a lot to like about the game. You might even find yourself picking it up.
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018