Bleeding Cool previously told you that DC Comics was to launch their very first retailer exclusive variants, for the launch of the upcoming Dark Knight III: The Master Race series, looking to repeat Marvel’s Star Wars launch model.
But which artists would be available for retailers for said exclusive covers?
Jim Lee? Greg Capullo? Andy Kubert?
No, no, no. Or, at least, they may have already been snapped by by the likes of Midtown…
But they can get Bryan Hitch. Or Marc Silvestri.
Hitch is currently drawing Justice League Of America for DC (though I like to slap an “All-Star” before that title, when reading)
But Marc Silvestri hasn’t done anything, officially, for DC Comics in a while. Could this be a precursor to his much rumoured and much delayed Batman series from DC Comics finally getting onto the schedule?
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018