Bleeding Cool previously told you that DC Comics was to launch their very first retailer exclusive variants, for the launch of the upcoming Dark Knight III: The Master Race series, looking to repeat Marvel’s Star Wars launch model.
But which artists would be available for retailers for said exclusive covers?
Jim Lee? Greg Capullo? Andy Kubert?
No, no, no. Or, at least, they may have already been snapped by by the likes of Midtown…
But they can get Bryan Hitch. Or Marc Silvestri.
Hitch is currently drawing Justice League Of America for DC (though I like to slap an “All-Star” before that title, when reading)
But Marc Silvestri hasn’t done anything, officially, for DC Comics in a while. Could this be a precursor to his much rumoured and much delayed Batman series from DC Comics finally getting onto the schedule?
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps, Batwoman Confirmed as Cancelled in August - May 21, 2018
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau’s First 2 Covers for Fantastic Four #1 - May 21, 2018
- Hellana, Lookers, and Jungle Fantasy for Boundless August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018