Bleeding Cool welcomes back the podcast Mighty Marvel Geeks, hosted in part by Mike Ehmcke, who also hosts the podcast We Be Geeks, which runs on Bleeding Cool on the weekends. Here they talk about all things Marvel-related, and especially what their top picks are for the Marvel books coming out in the week ahead.
The agents you love are back with another issue of Mighty Marvel Geeks. This week we cover a bit of MCU news with rumors coming from the Marvel’s Doctor Strange film with Mads Mikkelsen playing one of the villains, And sides have possibly been revealed for Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War and with the possibility of Marisa Tomei possibly appearing in the gang makes the statement, “All we are saying, Give Pesci a chance.” as they are hopeful for Joe Pesci to be cast as Uncle Ben. Secret Wars expands to nine issues and they help Marvel celebrate #Kirbyweek by presenting Marvel’s top 10 Kirby characters. Also some news about Diamondback form marvel’s Luke Cage and more. Mighty Marvel Geeks NCBD picks for September 2, 2015 are: JOURNEY TO STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS – SHATTERED EMPIRE #1, Figment 2 #1, Thors #3, Agent Carter: S.H.I.E.L.D. 50th Anniversary #1, Groot #4, Planet Hulk #5, Scarlet #9, Deadpool Vs. Thanos #1 and Daredevil #18 and the Marvel Unlimited book of the week is: Excalibur #1.
Subscribe today on iTunes and Stitcher and leave a 5 star review. Leave a voice mail for your outlet of all things Marvel at 321-219-8227. Email us at mmg (at) webegeeks dot net with any news, questions or comments.
Marvel Geeks Assemble! Mighty Marvel Geeks Podcast is hosted by Mike Ehmcke (@MarvelGeeks) Along with Eric Allen (@UncleServo) and Kylan Toles (@bluesman1103) Co-Hosts. This podcast is about all things Marvel! You can find us on Facebook.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015