Citing “an individual familiar with the project,” The Wrap reports Fantastic Four‘s Michael B. Jordan is in negotiations to appear in an adaptation of the Dark Horse graphic novel Blood Brothers by Mike Gagerman and Andrew Waller.
According to the report, the project centers on Nick and Tree, “two party-loving vampires/best friends who team up to take on a villain obsessed with the apocalypse and destroying humanity.” With a script by Idiocracy‘s Etan Cohen, the film will be an MGM production in conjunction with Dark Horse Entertainment.
Noted in the article, this marks the second comic-to-movie project for Jordan. Despite the critical panning Fantastic Four received, the actor must realize its problems were not necessarily derived from the source material. Jordan would also be the first major name, besides Cohen, attached to the project. Presently, no other actors or director have been announced.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016