Started in Korea, LINE Webtoon is now a popular international digital comic service and launched in the US last year. And it is now the home for the last two trade paperback collections of Cyber Force, recently revived by Image studio Top Cow on the back of a successful Kickstarter campaign.
The comics have been reformatted for LINE Webtoon proprietary platforms and new chapters are available to read, free, starting today, from Monday to Thursday.
And come later in the autumn, the series will move to original material, with chapters never seen before. And also for free.
“We see this partnership with LINE Webtoon as a way to please our audience of devoted Cyber Force fans as well as bring in new ones on this new experience which is revolutionizing the way we read comics,” said Marc Silvestri. “We’ve already been deeply involved in developing the next Cyber Force storyline for the LINE Webtoon, and the results are going to truly blow our fans away.”
Top Cow also plan to use their print comics still at Image Comics to drive people to the digital Cyber Force, and vice versa. Aphrodite IX written by their president Matt Hawkins will tie in to the digital series, and Top Cow readers will be encouraged to read both.
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018
- Dublin Comics Fans are Getting Signed Batpenises From Lee Bermejo - September 22, 2018