Started in Korea, LINE Webtoon is now a popular international digital comic service and launched in the US last year. And it is now the home for the last two trade paperback collections of Cyber Force, recently revived by Image studio Top Cow on the back of a successful Kickstarter campaign.
The comics have been reformatted for LINE Webtoon proprietary platforms and new chapters are available to read, free, starting today, from Monday to Thursday.
And come later in the autumn, the series will move to original material, with chapters never seen before. And also for free.
“We see this partnership with LINE Webtoon as a way to please our audience of devoted Cyber Force fans as well as bring in new ones on this new experience which is revolutionizing the way we read comics,” said Marc Silvestri. “We’ve already been deeply involved in developing the next Cyber Force storyline for the LINE Webtoon, and the results are going to truly blow our fans away.”
Top Cow also plan to use their print comics still at Image Comics to drive people to the digital Cyber Force, and vice versa. Aphrodite IX written by their president Matt Hawkins will tie in to the digital series, and Top Cow readers will be encouraged to read both.
- Dan DiDio to Get Down With the Kids’ Dialogue in Sideways #8 - June 19, 2018
- Marvel September 2018 Solicits Launch Return Of Wolverine, Franklin Richards, Thanos Legacy, Asgardians and Iceman - June 19, 2018
- Full Image Comics September 2018 Solicitations – Launching Bully Wars, Man-Eaters, MCMLXXV, Burnouts, Cemetery Beach and OGNs Green Monk, HCHOM, Me The People and My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies - June 19, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Twist Was Not Marc Guggenheim’s Idea (SPOILERS) - June 19, 2018
- Exclusive: Gallery 13 Grab Stephen King’s The Dark Tower Graphic Novel Rights from Marvel - June 19, 2018