J Scott Campbell has this cover for the upcoming All-New Inhumans. But how does it all go together?
He tells us I draw my layouts veeerrrryyy tiny so as not to over-invest in the drawing at this pre-approval stage. I also like having a birds-eye view at this stage. The design is well within view and the anatomy tends to be tighter and less distorted when drawn smaller. 2″x 3″ is also a lot less intimidating to fill than a big blank 11″x 17″ board!”
With a little “Kirby Krackle to this here teleporting dog with my trusty copicmarker sketch 100 pen!”
- 9 Unseen DC Variant Covers for June and July – Including David Mack on Action Comics #1001 - May 24, 2018
- Advance Reorders – Here Come The Big Books, Thor, Venom, Man Of Steel, Batman Prelude, Magic Order… - May 24, 2018
- Ten Things I Can Tell You About Justice League #1 by Scott Snyder and Jim Cheung - May 24, 2018
- Mindless Speculation: What If Batman Isn’t Getting Married to Catwoman After All? - May 24, 2018
- A Targeted Theft of Slabbed Sketch Comics in Glendale, Arizona - May 24, 2018