J Scott Campbell has this cover for the upcoming All-New Inhumans. But how does it all go together?
He tells us I draw my layouts veeerrrryyy tiny so as not to over-invest in the drawing at this pre-approval stage. I also like having a birds-eye view at this stage. The design is well within view and the anatomy tends to be tighter and less distorted when drawn smaller. 2″x 3″ is also a lot less intimidating to fill than a big blank 11″x 17″ board!”
With a little “Kirby Krackle to this here teleporting dog with my trusty copicmarker sketch 100 pen!”
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018