J Scott Campbell has this cover for the upcoming All-New Inhumans. But how does it all go together?
He tells us I draw my layouts veeerrrryyy tiny so as not to over-invest in the drawing at this pre-approval stage. I also like having a birds-eye view at this stage. The design is well within view and the anatomy tends to be tighter and less distorted when drawn smaller. 2″x 3″ is also a lot less intimidating to fill than a big blank 11″x 17″ board!”
With a little “Kirby Krackle to this here teleporting dog with my trusty copicmarker sketch 100 pen!”
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018