J Scott Campbell has this cover for the upcoming All-New Inhumans. But how does it all go together?
He tells us I draw my layouts veeerrrryyy tiny so as not to over-invest in the drawing at this pre-approval stage. I also like having a birds-eye view at this stage. The design is well within view and the anatomy tends to be tighter and less distorted when drawn smaller. 2″x 3″ is also a lot less intimidating to fill than a big blank 11″x 17″ board!”
With a little “Kirby Krackle to this here teleporting dog with my trusty copicmarker sketch 100 pen!”
- Aspen Relaunches No World in November 2018 Solicits - August 14, 2018
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018